Monday, March 05, 2007

We celebrated Beth & Jay's Birthdays at the Ristorante Sondola at Gainey Ranch.
Beth's dessert was a mini sondola (small gondola) - yummy!
Jason is 28 now - what an old man! hahaha

Beth & Meg

I am flying into Vegas to visit Beth next weekend for her birthday "retreat". No, we aren't going to see the "Thunder from Down Under" as rumors have said. We are going to have a high-quality experience! I can't wait!!!!

2 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

I'm so sad that I won't be able to go with you! Send my love to Beth! And yah right on the Thunder From Down Under! I know you're going ! j/k ;)

Midlife Midwife said...

Hey, I promise we are going to have a good time...even if we don't go to any risque nightclub shows. But I might just have to get Meg one of those t-shirts with those cute Australian guys on it?