"The Rhythm of the Waves"
I have always made fun of my mom, who grew up on Long Island, NY, for spending day after day at the beach in her youth. I don't mock her for going to the beach...it's the reason why she went. She hardly ever went swimming. She just went to sunbathe and "listen to the rhythm of the waves". I thought that was the dumbest thing I had ever heard. Now I finally understand. Maybe it just took a little more chaos in my life for me to appreciate things like that. This trip to Cali was more of a relaxing retreat than a fun-filled vacation. Isn't that the way all "vacations" should be?



2 comments:
I could sit on a beach all day too. Especially if the waves are crashing into a big rock!
I look at these pics and I want to go back! When things get stressful or I can't sleep I look at these pics and remember how relaxing it was.
Post a Comment