Wednesday, March 21, 2007

After four months of waiting, I was finally able to give Beth her surprise birthday gift: Wicked in LA! We had a blast!

"Elphabeth"
She has always been Beth's favorite character!
Magnificent, Marvelous, Mad Madame Meg :-)
Otherwise known as "Galinda the Good"

I was really upset when Beth told me to stand in front of Galinda for this picture. I don't want to be her. I am Elphaba! I guess Jayne does get her "blonde-ness" from someone. By looking at this picture I guess it really is me. I am trying to come to terms with this!

Meg, Beth, Nina & Violeta inside Pantages Theatre in Hollywood

1 comment:

Midlife Midwife said...

Well Meg, you just have to come to terms with the fact the most WICKED person can get the other person to do anything...even stand in front of Glinda the Good signs. MMMMMWWWWAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAA (evil laughter coming from Elphabeth!)