Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick update... my TSH levels were only at 47.52 last week and they have to get above 50. The normal range is between 0.5-4.5 so this is just crazy. Friday was my last day at work until after the first treatment. I just can't function at this point. My mom had already left for SLO early Friday morning when I got the call around 10am. I don't know that I have ever felt the devastation I felt at that moment. I realized it would be 17 days before I could hold my babies again. My parents and Jay were worried about me trying to function at home alone for 10 more days so my dad bought a plane ticket and I arrived here in SLO at noon on Saturday. I spent the first 4 days laying on the couch, not moving much. Sara and Jon were here for the weekend and took care of teething, constipated Skeet and puking Rachel. They were rock stars! Cam is here too and has been a huge help. We will head back to Mesa after church on Sunday. I just had my bloodwork run today (long story) and should have my results by tomorrow afternoon. If they aren't high enough something will be seriously wrong. My treatment should be on Monday. That's it in a nutshell. I am so glad to hold my babies, even if my 6 month old that I swear is at least 20lbs has to be held by his mommy while sitting down. I love my kids!

No comments: