Monday, October 25, 2010

Skeet Houston Bowman was born one week ago... and our lives will never be the same!
I am in love...

Wearing Papa Bowman's cowboy hat















5 comments:

Taylors said...

So cute!!! Congrats!! And I LOVE the pic of him with the cowboy hat on!

Kristen said...

I want to meet him now. He is so dang cute.

Jennie said...

Oh Meg! He's beautiful! I mean really. And you have a boy now!! Hope you have a quick recovery. Love all the pics! :)

ryan and berni said...

Boys are wonderful! There is just something special between a boy and his mom. I'm so happy for you and you both look beautiful!

Next time you visit your parents let me know. We are living on Vandenberg AFB now and are close to your parents now aren't we? Either way I miss my old friend. Love you!

Photography By Jo said...

Ah he is so cute!