Monday, October 12, 2009
I was home sick last week and needed to get the girls in the doctor so Katie took us and it was an interesting experience. I had bribed Rachel with a promise of $3 if she would give them a urine sample (we are experiencing some fun "girly" problems with her again). She absolutely freaks out about doing this. When we got there I told her we needed to go into the bathroom and do the deed. She started to freak out and I reminded her of the bribe. She stopped crying, grabbed the cup and said, "Let's go make some money!" After the exam I asked if she could get a flu shot. Of course that didn't go over well with her. I told her I would give her two more dollars which would bring her total to $5 for the appointment. Jayne looked at Rachel and said, "I got $5 for my flu shot." Luckily Rachel didn't catch on to her sister's suggestion. I came away $5 poorer, but my kids are getting better and are protected against the flu so I guess it went well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment