Sunday, August 30, 2009

My New Ride

Jay has a job in Phoenix now so he takes my Jeep to work and I ride the "pooter" to work.
I love it! I cruise down McKellips going 30mph. It is so fun!
Thanks Mom and Dad Bowman for letting us borrow the scooter.

3 comments:

Photography By Jo said...

I love it! I wish I could talk Jeremy into using one... he would rather have a motor cycle. ;)

IronLawGirl said...

I'm so jealous!!! I had a scooter in college that was stolen. :( But right now I"m trying to talk Ryan into getting one and he suddenly has turned into Mr. Safety. (he used to have one too, what the heck?)

Unknown said...

I think it is so cool, I want one too. Mom thinks it is just too dangerous. I think I would look so cool driving down the back country road, past the happy California cows to work everyday. Papa Abbott