Jayne turned 7 in July!
Abby and Jayne
Jayne had a party in the morning with her friends and a party in the afternoon with her cousins!
The kids all jumped in the pool before I could get a group shot. Kristen and Laura's kids joined us for swimming and root beer floats. Jayne loved having her cousins come play!
Thanks everyone for making her birthday wonderful!
(Also a BIG thanks to Mom and Dad Abbott for spending the week before Jayne's birthday here and making it even more special! Sara too!)



2 comments:
I can't believe how big Jane is! How did the time go by so fast Meg? It seems like just a bit ago that you had Jane and I was pregnant and you were scaring me with labor stories.:) It's crazy how fast life goes by with kids.
Cute pictures. The kids loved that day at the pool with their cousins. Hope all is well. Are you enjoying your new job?
Post a Comment