This is one of those pics that definitely motivates me to lose weight as quickly as possible. Thank goodness I am already 20 pounds down from this pic!
YES -- are you are looking mighty SMOOOKIN girly !! :-) --- but i gotta say -- does one have to hold up their legs to use those them there tiolets ?? i'm a bit worried for the folk back then about going to the restrooms .... hmmmm - oh well glad it wasn't me !!
Danny and I are a month apart - I am older :-) We haven't seen each other since 1999 so our reunion at Matt's wedding was long overdue. I love you Danny!!!
Jay and Meg - July 2007
There's the Man I Love!
Jayne Kissing Daddy
Abbott Siblings
"We are a happy family!"
Meg's the Queen
"It's nice being the oldest!"
Rachel & Aunt Sara
"You're my bestest Sara EVER!"
The Whole Clan
My Cousin Holly's New Amazing Site for all things Baby!
2 comments:
Max would have loved this!
YES -- are you are looking mighty SMOOOKIN girly !! :-) --- but i gotta say -- does one have to hold up their legs to use those them there tiolets ?? i'm a bit worried for the folk back then about going to the restrooms .... hmmmm - oh well glad it wasn't me !!
Post a Comment