Grandpa Clifford turned 90 in January. We had a great party. It was fantastic.
I took pictures of my Jayne Marie with Great Aunt Jayne and Great Grandma Marie. I have pictures of them every few years.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
thanks for the pictures. I miss not ever being there at those events. Love you guys, Kristen
Meg, I can't believe I found you!! This is Jayne!!!You'd probably call me hairy beast!!! Oh I am so happy to see your cute family. I have a blog to. Send me your email address and I will invite you in. cuteallbee@hotmail.com It looks like you guys are having so much fun.
What great pics all around. I haven't seen some of my family members for years!!!! Looks like a good time and a fun party. We are planning on coming down in July. We would like to have been able to come in Jun for Ashley's wedding, but Mark's only time off starts in July (a year from when he started his new job). So we will miss it just by two weeks. WE now have to plan our summer trips around the HOT AZ summers (lol) because I can't take Thomas out of school any more now that he is older. Oh well. Hope all is well! Love you guys.
Wow 90!! That's awesome. :) Happy birthday Grandpa!!
We actually just had a heart to heart a couple of days ago about where we should settle down. It looks like we will be headed back to Arizona in a year or so. Out here there aren't a lot of members. Mike put it best, we want are kids to be apart of the church not the church. Arizona offers so many wonderful things for our kids and for us.
Mom and Dad are serving their 2nd mission right now. The first served 18months in Mongolia and not they are in Adam-ondi-ahman. They are about 2 hrs away from us. Infact we are going to see them this weekend. I will tell her hi for ya. They are doing great having a wonderful time serving the Lord.
I got my degree in Elem. Education. I would love to get a nursing degree on top of that. I have been looking into some courses and might start some online. We'll see though. My first priority is the children.
How are your parents? I see that pretty much all of your siblings have served missions. Except for your little sister Sarah. How cool.
What does Jay do? Your girls are so adroable in their dancing photos.
Are you guys living in Mesa?
Post a Comment