Before reading this post...
I don't want anyone to think I am complaining. I am kindof using this blog as a journal more than pics, pics, pics right now.
Today was a little scary. I woke up feeling strange. I fought with Jayne for two and a half hours. I was late to work after coming back home 3 times for things we left. It just wasn't going right and I couldn't figure out why I felt the way I did. During groups (an hour into the school day) I realized I was starting to get a migraine. Not a headache, but a migraine with all the other syptoms. Then I felt even more wierd and realized this was the way I felt before the mini-stroke/confusion migraine two years ago. I left class and took some Relpax. (Thanks Shye for helping me... I couldn't even get the package open.) Then it was time to head out to recess. The day just got stranger and stranger. I never got the headache, but felt so messed up. I took a nap on the couch in the lounge once I was off. The meds kicked in and now I just feel like my head isn't attached to my body. Surprisingly it's a pretty good feeling. I haven't had a migraine like this in so long and I actually got use to feeling normal. Hopefully this passes soon.
Jay and the girls are at Jessie's Groundhog Day Dinner with John and his family. So much fun, I am sure. I am looking forward to hearing about it.
Alright, now I am going to bed. Have a great week!
P.S. Katie comes home from her mission tomorrow night!!! I am super excited!
Monday, February 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hope you feel better Meg...I know the Migraine thing and it is no fun...
Yay ,...I am so excited to see Katie...I have kept up on her blog, and It will be good to have her back...
Hope your in bed sleeping it off....:)
Post a Comment