Friday, April 04, 2008

So I just found an amazing resource on my friend Jenny Whiting's blog. I am too lazy to link it myself so you can find info on a free lifetime membership to a new website call Freepeats (Free baby stuff, maternity clothes, etc.) in the Phoenix area. You have to join by the end of April or else the membership is $4.95. Join now and it's free! It's kindof like Craigslist for baby things and everything is free.

Click on Jenny and Trevor Whiting's link under "friends" on the right side of my blog.

Good luck!!!
:-)

3 comments:

Megan said...

meg - it sure is fun to keep up with your family on your blog. looks like you guys are doing good. we miss you. ashley and lauren are really jealous of your picture with the princesses. hopefully we can make it there soon. ps we may be making our home down in arizona again. this time in prescott. we should have some more info soon. love you guys!

Jeremy Jo and EmmaLee Tiny said...

That's great! I signed up for it but I'll have to figure out how it works!

ryan and berni said...

Thanks Meg! We are big fans of free! :)