Monday, September 10, 2007

So I am ready to throw my computer out the window! It keeps freaking out and shutting down on us and it won't let us log into blogger anymore. So... I am at my mom's posting to let you all know that it may be a bit before we post the rest of the pics and videos from the last few weeks.

Josh's wedding is this Saturday. My grandma Szabo flies in this afternoon. We have been cleaning out Katie's room all day. It's been nuts... apparently there was a leak in the ceiling since she left during a monsoon storm. Luckily the water had dried out so we just had to tear down a bunch of popcorn ceiling nastiness. It just got better from there. I won't give more details, but we hauled a lot of stuff out of there. It looks great now! Jayne and Rachel are so excited to see Grandma! I can't wait for all the other family to come too! For those of you who can't make it, you know I will try to keep you updated on all the fun we have.

Have a great week! :-)

1 comment:

Holly said...

Congratulations to Josh - that is so exciting!