Saturday, May 01, 2010

I have been lazy and haven't been posting as much on the blog as I have on facebook. I will be 15 weeks along in this pregnancy on Sunday (tomorrow). Can feel the baby moving... always amazing. Finally found a maternity swimsuit last night. That's really not the most fun I've ever had, but it's done with :-). We find out what we are having on May 27th!

Sara had her bridal shower here a few weeks ago. It was so fun having Mom, Sara and Jon here! Sara and Jon are going to move to Reno, NV after the wedding. They will attend school there and only be an hour and a half from Jon's parents. 6 hours from my parents. I am excited for them. Sara has never lived in the snow so it will be interesting!

Only 19 days of school left! I am so excited to spend June in SLO with my parents! Jay is bummed that we are leaving him here for a month, but the girls and I are so excited!

I think that's all the latest on the Bowmans!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Congrats! Fun to hear about another baby and fun to hear about Sara. Sounds like you have some great things going. Lots of love!