Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hello! I am still alive... at least I think I am. hmmm

No pics today and probably not until spring break if my schedule keeps up this way. Here's an update on what is keeping me from blogging:

EMT program: 8 hours every Sat. and 16 hours of outside work
Work - wonderful! Wouldn't trade it for anything!
Children - doing great, except for colds
Housework - Jay is pitching in though. He is the BEST husband ever!
SOLE - I am co-facilitating this group and I am running the whole thing next week. Ahhhh.. it's hard to speak therapy speak when my brain is not fully fuctioning and full of medical stuff.
I think there's more stuff, but I am choosing a shower over blogging at this point. Just wanted to let you all know we are alive and Kickin'!

P.S. Katie comes home from her mission next Tuesday night. My parents are leaving tomorrow to pick her up from VA. They are going to freeze! I am excited for her to be home!

:-)

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Wow, and I think I'm tired!

IronLawGirl said...

I can't believe it's time for Katie to come home! Shane comes home on the 17th. How exciting!!!

Kristen said...

Wow Katie's mission went fast. I bet you will be glad to have her home. Take care of yourself while you stay busy.