This is going to seem silly, but it's a big deal for me.
I used my babysitting money to buy new shoes for work. I feel like a was a little frivolous... I am not used to buying things for myself like this, but I did find a fantastic sale at Kohls.
I am in love with Nike's Trail Running shoes. For those of you who know about my OCD you can imagine what it is like to work on a playground in the sand. These shoes make it possible! They have stubs on the bottoms like cleats and they keep my foot up and out of the sand. My last pair gave out on me and I have to have a certain kind of shoe to keep my knee in the correct position (or else it's another knee surgery - a lateral release - yuck!). So, Rhene, I am following your lead and taking preventative measures to avoid surgery!
I am too sick and gross to take pictures of myself wearing them so here are the generic pics.
You will notice they are girl shoes. I had a hard time purchasing fusha, lavendar and baby blue, but Jay said I need to give in to the girliness. I am still refusing to purchase shirts in those colors. :-)





1 comment:
How exciting! Congrats! It's good to spend money on yourself every now and then ;)
Post a Comment